Friday, February 19, 2010

Spirit Scientist

The Spirit Scientist Project is a conceptual perfume project based on the potions of a Spirit Scientist, a spectacular character created by my son when he was five.
The Spirit Scientist is a wise, powerful, intuitive individual capable of kindness, compassion, destruction, and magic. Likened to the mystical abstract alchemist, the Spirit Scientist has composed eight impelling potions devised to govern destiny and fortune.
I have taken the concept of these potions and created my version of Limited Edition Perfume Elixirs, aptly christened 
Beauty, Eternal Life, Fire, Heal, Love, Poison, Prosper, and Super Powers.

Small oil paintings on vintage apothecary bottles. Natural Botanical Perfumes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Your bottles look awesome and original; the kind of product I'd be tempted to try!

    Though I make my personal soap and body cream, I must admit that the perfume category is really my weakness. I find it hard to create with my nose! So, to me, you have a real gift (even if I haven't smell your creation yet)! =P

    With all my encouragements,
    Démie (http://demieluneart.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete